Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Morning

Good morning. It's a beautiful, though windy, Sunday morning here in Virginia. I love Sunday mornings. This morning both the kids are with friends, my husband and I just had breakfast and now I get to sit here and relax. The house is clean, thanks to my wonderful hubby, the animals are fed and the race will be on later. At this moment, I have no worries...everything is wonderful. Later I am going to fix Mark his favorite dessert, a chocolate eclair. I love being able to get up and plan my day as I go. We have to do some work to the kid's bathroom and a few other minor things, but that will wait til tomorrow. Today we are just going to enjoy our day and be thankful for what we have and that we were able to watch the sun come up this morning! Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment