Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Dreams

Ever wonder why you were put on this earth? I used to sit and think about what my purpose in life is. I came to the conclusion that I have to figure this out on my on and that is exactly what I did. I knew that no one else could make that decision for me. I worked for others for so long and I finally got tired of helping make other people rich. I decided that I wanted to live for myself and be successful through my own resources, not someone else's. I didn't want to be labeled as someone who helped someone else get recognized. I was tired of being the one that stood up and got introduced as being the one that "helped" with the project, but not being the one that the project belonged to, not the one that gets the credit and the success because of the project. Don't get me wrong, I love helping others and that's just what I do, but I wanted to help others that need me, not someone that "used" me. I lost my public job and I am a true believer in everything happening for a reason. It was my time to put all my options on the table and figure out what I wanted to do with my life and that's when I decided to work for me...and for my family. I feel good about myself and I feel good about being able to offer others the same freedom that I have found.
If you aren't sure what your purpose in life is, do what I did and decide now what it is so that you can start building on that decision. Everyone was put on this earth for a reason, you just have to be the one to come up with that reason. I dream big and one thing that I plan on doing is making those dreams become realities. If not me, who? If not now, when?

Click Here
Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment