Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do you love Country Decor?



My house is so full of candles and country decor because i love it. My theme is well...country! If you love it too, you can decorate your home and guests will think that they just walked into a picture in a magazine. Creative Scentsations has candles and decor to get you started or to add to what you already have. It is very reasonably priced. You can even sign up to be a consultant and get the products for up to 50% off. You can sell to others that love it! Take a look at our products and see what you think. If you want to purchase something, go ahead, you won't be dissapointed. If you want to become a consultant, click on become an affiliate and fill out the form. Don't forget to my name, Trista Robertson, in the rep who referred you section. We have yahoo groups, links to business tools and lots of info for you to be successful. I am a country decor freak and I love being able to help others, that love it too, find products that they will be happy with. If you want more info about buying the products or becoming a consultant, email me at tristarobertson@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment