Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Your Life

There are so many obstacles that life throws at us and we have to jump them and keep going. You are in control of your life and you and only you can figure out what you want to make of it. I often wonder how many people expect to succeed without trying. I started my businesses because I want to stay at home and work and to have fun while doing it. All of my businesses require determination...if you have that, you are set. You have to be determined to succeed. You have to work your business and you will prosper. I don't know of to many people that can say that they are making money without working. You have to be in it for the long haul...Do Not Give Up! Success does not happen over night. If you join any of my teams, you will enjoy yourself and meet new people and make new friends. You won't have to get up in the morning and rush. You work your own hours and make your own schedule. Like me right now, what am I doing?...I am on the computer, I am not in some office or plant or fast food restaurant. Believe me, I have been there and done that and I am thankful for all of the jobs that I have had, I just decided that they were not for me anymore. Living paycheck to paycheck is hard. That's one of the reasons I wanted to have my own businesses so that I determine how much money I bring in and when I bring it in. If I want to work overtime I do, if I don't want to, I don't. I don't worry about what tomorrow will bring...I live for today! I hold my head up high and I rejoice in knowing that I have come a long way and I will go a lot further. There have been many ups and downs in my life and I have overcome the downs by focusing on the ups. You only live once, why not make your life the best life in the world? Since I have been able to stay at home I am a better person...I don't have a bad attitude anymore and I don't blame other people for something that doesn't go my way... I am able to work my businesses the way that I want to and I don't have to clean up someone else's mess or do things the way someone else wants it done. I go to bed at night with peace of mind knowing that when I wake up in the morning I will be working for ME! There will always be choices to be made and feelings to fight, but I can honestly say that my choice was easy and the feeling that the freedom from working at home gives you is one feeling that you don't want to fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment