Sunday, January 17, 2010

Networking

Network Marketing is awesome. From Myspace to Facebook to Twitter to your own blog to your own social networking site...there are so many ways and places to network. You can meet so many people from everywhere. It's basically an all day thing to sit and network. You can introduce your business to so many people. I feel that the main thing that you have to do is to really become friends with these people. You can't just introduce your business and go on. You have to build a relationship with others. Build your profile and introduce yourself to others. Communication is the key. When you are networking you have to be sociable...introduce and tell about yourself, which is the personal side of it, tell about your interests and hobbies, which is the social side of it and finally tell about what you do, which is the business side of it. Bonding with people and letting them get to know you will lead them to trust you and want to be on your team. And once you build this relationship and people do trust you, you have to keep it by being a strong leader and standing by and being there for your team. I love networking and I have "met" so many people and shared stories with them...some of them I feel like I've known all my life. I am a people person and a talker. I love making new friends and I look forward to making more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment