Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Busy Week

I have had a very busy week. I had a yard sale on Saturday and went to a local flea market on Sunday to sell. It took a while to get everything ready. I love yard sales. I am so glad that Spring is here. It's calling for rain this weekend, but I hope it doesn't...I wanna do another yard sale.:) I have been very busy with my home decor business. Now is the time that everyone is coming out of the Winter blahs and are ready to get motivated. I am so excited with everything in my life! I have to go to my son's school and take care of some graduation business. I can't believe that in 2 1/2 months my baby will be out of high school. I am so excited for him. I believe that everyone can be what they want to be...success is a journey...start it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment